Main Menu      JCSD      Personnel / Insurance

As regards to substitutes and student workers, a written note is acceptable for us to change an address in payroll. As regards all other positions, depending upon the individual, specific forms need to be completed. Call Personnel with the employee's name and we will send them all necessary forms that they will need to complete. Addresses need to be kept current. It effects the address on their paycheck, W2's, insurance documents, retirement statements, etc.

For Substitute and Student Workers, Contact Payroll: 228-826-4842

For Other Employees, contact Personnel: 228-826-1757, ext. 305

Section 504 | Section 508 Accessibility Statement