TRAVEL: Forms and Trips



All travel must be signed by your supervisor before it is sent to the Business Office. If it is not we will have to send it back and it could delay your check.
Receipts for hotel stay, parking, ect. must be with your trip form in order for us to reimburse you.
All travel for this year MUST be turned in by the first week in July in order for it to be paid.
We now mail all travel checks so please include addresses on the travel forms, so they get mailed to the correct address.



Return to Accounts Payable Index | Business | JCSD

Section 504 | Section 508 Accessibility Statement