2016-2017 Registration……Things to know
Snap codes should have already been received via email. If you have not received a snap code please check your spam/junk folder in your email first in case it was routed there. If you do not receive it, you may call 588-7009 to have it resent via email or pick up a hard copy from the front office. (You must show ID and be parent or legal guardian). Register your student online at http://www.jcsd.k12.ms.us/. Click Infosnap Registration 2016-2017. Enter snap code and proceed. Make sure to “SUBMIT” information then “SAVE & LOGOUT”. If this process in not done correctly we will not receive the information provided.
1. ONLY PARENTS/LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ALLOWED TO REGISTER AND PROVE RESIDENCY FOR A STUDENT. NO Step-parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Girlfriend/Boyfriend, etc.
2. RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY ~RESIDENCY VERIFICATION is set for JULY 19TH 8:00am-3:00pm, July 20TH 8:00 am – 3:00 pm and July 21ST, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
3. ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF RESIDENCY: 2 proofs of residency are required to register your student. (Must provide 2 of the following:)
A) Filed Homestead Exemption Form
B) Mortgage statement; Property Deed; (No property tax documents)
C) Apartment or home lease
D) Current Utility Bills (Per MDE~NO DISCONNECT NOTICES); No car/home insurance statements; no cell phone bills; no hunting license; bills must be within 30 days of registration
E) Driver’s License or Mississippi State Issued Identification Card; (Must show current address)
F) Automobile Registration (Must be current years registration, not expired)
4. NEW STUDENTS ~ By calling 228-588-7009 APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR July 25TH & July 26TH between the times of 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. Below is a list of what’s needed to register a new student.
A) Parent/Legal Guardian identification
B) 2 proofs of acceptable residency (see above for acceptable list)
C) Student’s birth certificate
D) Student’s social security card
E) MS Form 121 Immunization shot record
F) Court documentation providing custody issues (if applicable)
G) Report card from previous school (preferred)
5. PARENTS OF 7TH GRADERS… You MUST provide an updated MS Form 121 shot record showing your child has received the Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) shot. This form is REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION. Your child can receive the Tdap Immunization shot from your health care provider or at your local Health Department.
Thursday, August 4th - 1st Day of 2016-2017 School Year