Photo Gallery
Clubs and Organizations


Monday, December 15th - ECMS basketball 8th grade B&G only 4:30pm home/EC Soccer JVB only 6pm/BETA Club Christmas Party 3-4pm
Tuesday, December 16th - Parent Volunteer Day/Student Council Christmas Party 3:00-4:00
Wednesday, December 17th -
Thursday, December 18th – 4th and 5th period 1st Semester Exams
Friday, December 19th – 1st, 2nd and 3rd period 1st Semester Exams/Early dismissal

~Our Reading Fair winners for this school year are:
Fiction division
Honorable Mention: Madison Davidson
3rd Place: Ray Goodwin
2nd Place: Jesse Gordon
1st  Place: Amaya Smith
Nonfiction division
1st Place: Kye Smith
Kye and Amaya will represent East Central Middle School in the
District Reading Fair January 13, 2015.

Looking ahead:
Monday, January 5th – Teacher Workday
Tuesday, January 6th – Students RETURN
Wednesday, January 7th –
Thursday, January 8th – 1st TERM REPORT CARDS/Home Basketball game vs St. Martin 4:30pm
Friday, January 9th – Pageant REGISTRATION DEADLINE!